Friday 27 June 2014

Charmaine Sheh: I will stop drawing immediately if I am dating

news from ; Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/



Artiste Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) attended the fashion show as guest of honour and expressed that she rarely performed catwalk but had the interest though. When asked if she had any talent and interest in drawing, Charmaine said: "I am learning oil painting now and is it considered? I will design shoes if there is an opportunity as I love high heels and have few hundred pairs at home. (You have free time to learn many things despite a hectic schedule?) I try to make myself available. (Then you have no time for dating?) Also good, but I will stop drawing immediately if I am dating.".

Charmaine disclosed that she drew a painting of herself and mother as mother's day present, and said: "She takes a look at it and displays in the living room. (How many paintings so far?) Around 10 paintings. (Open an art exhibition?) So fast? I am learning 3D painting.". Also, Charmaine expressed that she will be filming a new movie Hong Kong and new series in Mainland China later and enjoying her 2 weeks vacation now.


No comments:

Post a Comment