Tuesday 10 June 2014

Linda Chung self confesses she is a shopaholic & increases her credit limit at the eleventh hour?

news from ; Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/



Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) attended an event and when asked if she was a shopaholic, she was afraid to admit and said "I love it very much and even have someone to help me in styling when I first joined. As time passes by, my love for shopping increases and I have my own idea and experience. I know the expression for crazy shopping maddness and will be very excited to act as shopaholic in the series. (Prefer to buy branded or average brand?) Suiting you is most important but the quality of luxury brand is good and similar to art work. Styling and romance is the same and requires knowledge.".

When sharing the most crazy shopping experience, Linda said "In overseas, there is once I enter into a store which sells everything such as clothes, shoes, bags and keep smiling for two hours. I am overjoyed and it resembles a cartoon character dancing with joy. I even try to call the credit card centre to increase my credit limit including overseas, as the designs there are exquisite and I am very happy.".


No comments:

Post a Comment